Skip Navigation
This table is used for column layout.
Click for Lee, New Hampshire Forecast
Motor Vehicle Registrations

Motor Vehicle Registrations

Online Renewals - Please go to the Town's Home page at and click on the E-Reg button.

Renewals – You may present your old registration or the renewal notice sent to you.  If you are new to Town, you must have a copy of your most recent registration, as well as proof of residency.

Transfers – To get credit for time remaining on your old registration you must have your original registration or a certified copy which can be obtained for a fee of $15 at the DMV or $17.50 at the Town Clerk’s office.

Paperwork needed to register a new vehicle:

2000 model years and up must be Titled. If purchased from a NH dealer, you must present the Application for Certificate of Title (blue paper). If purchased out of state or a private sale, you must present the certificate of origin or the Title signed over to you. The new owner will need to sign the application for the new Title.
Prior years – you will need one of the following:
  • A copy of a New Hampshire registration from a former owner
  • A copy of an out of state title
  • Blue Verification of VIN form (TDMV19A), which needs to be filled out by a NH Law Enforcement Officer, NH Inspection Station, or a NH Dealer.
If you are moving to New Hampshire from another State, you will need the following:
  • Current driver’s license
  • Proof of Residency
  • Title for your vehicle (If you have an out of state lien holder, you will need to bring in your current registration and the name and address of your lien holder.)


Town of Lee, New Hampshire
7 Mast Road, Lee, NH 03861 Phone (603) 659-5414
Website Disclaimer & Privacy Policys | Virtual Towns & Schools