Lee Police Activity Log from the Weekend Ending 09/10/2017:
- Police were dispatched to four (4) motor vehicle complaints.
- Police performed six (6) house checks.
- Police responded to a neighbor dispute.
- Police responded with the Lee Fire Department to a fire alarm
- Police took information from another law enforcement agency.
- Police performed a VIN verification.
- Police made two (2) attempts to serve paperwork to a resident
- Police responded with the Lee Fire Department and McGregor
Ambulance to three (3) medical emergency calls.
- Police took a report of lost registration plate decals.
- Police took information for a house check request.
- Police responded with the Lee Fire Department to a transformer
- Police performed a motor vehicle lockout.
- Police issued a summons for operating after suspension/revocation.
- Police issued a summons for uninspected vehicle.
- Police responded with McGregor Ambulance to a medical emergency
- Police took possession of a found wallet. The wallet was later returned
to the owner.
- Police responded to two (2) separate reports of a suspicious vehicle.
- Police took a report of a lost crystal in the area of the Market Basket
- Police assisted with a broken down vehicle.
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance.