Lee Police Activity Log from 09/12/2017:
- Police responded to a noise complaint.
- Police were dispatched to a report of an abandoned vehicle.
The vehicle was parked on private property without obtaining
the property owner's permission.
- Police assisted with a broken down vehicle.
- Police attempted to serve an arrest warrant.
- Police performed fingerprints for employment purposes.
- Police performed three (3) house checks.
- Police took a report of criminal trespassing.
- Police are investigating a report of theft of mislaid property.
- Police responded with the Lee Fire Department and McGregor
Ambulance to a medical emergency call.
- Police were dispatched to two (2) separate motor vehicle complaints.
- Police responded to a request for mutual aid from a neighboring