Lee Police Activity Log from 10/18/2018:
- Police were dispatched to three (3) motor vehicle complaints.
- Police performed seventeen (17) business checks and
- Police issued twelve (12) motor vehicle warnings.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle accident.
- Police issued a motor vehicle summons for unsafe lane
- Police performed three (3) house checks.
- Police responded with McGregor Ambulance to a medical
- Police took information about a lost wallet.
- Police responded with the Lee Fire Department and McGregor
Ambulance to a medical emergency call.
- Police responded to a hit and run accident.
- Police were dispatched to a report of a bear in the roadway.
- Police answered questions about getting property returned.
- Police are investigating a report of theft.
- Police were dispatched to a report of an abandoned vehicle.
- Police took possession of a child's lunch box that was found
by the Town Annex.
- Police issued a motor vehicle summons for unregistered