Lee Police Activity Log from the Weekend Ending 12/02/2018:
- Police responded to a report of an unwanted subject.
- Police took an intoxicated person into protective custody.
- Police were dispatched to five (5) motor vehicle complaints.
- Police issued twenty-eight (28) motor vehicle warnings.
- Police arrested Angela M. Lavigne of Manchester, NH for Drive
after Rev/Suspension, 2nd offense.
- Police performed twenty (20) directed patrols and business
- Police performed four (4) house checks.
- Police issued a deer tag.
- Police served paperwork to a resident of Lee.
- Police responded to a report of juvenile issues.
- Police took two (2) separate reports about lost wallets.
- Police issued a motor vehicle summons for speed.
- Police responded to a residential burglar alarm activation.
- Police provided a courtesy ride to a stranded motorist.
- Police responded with the Lee Fire Department and McGregor
Ambulance to a medical emergency call.
- Police responded to a report of a neighbor dispute.
- Police notified NH Fish & Game about a black bear sighting.
- Police were dispatched to two (2) separate loose dogs.
- Police responded to a report of a vehicle that slid off the roadway.
- Police issued a motor vehicle summons for hands free violation.
- Police answered questions about an arrest.
- Police responded to a request for a welfare check.
- Police issued a motor vehicle summons for traffic control device.
- Police took a report of credit card fraud.
- Police responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle.