Lee Police Activity Log from 02/04/2019:
- Police responded to a request for mutual aid from a
neighboring police agency.
- Police took possession of a found dog. The dog was
later returned to the owner. Police issued a dog
abatement notice to the owner.
- Police responded with McGregor Ambulance to a
report of a domestic disturbance with injury.
- Police performed three (3) house checks.
- Police performed five (5) business checks and
- Police issued eleven (11) motor vehicle warnings.
- Police responded to two (2) requests for a welfare
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance.
- Police issued a motor vehicle summons for traffic
- Police responded with the Lee Fire Department
and McGregor Ambulance to two (2) medical
- Police answered questions about obtaining a
- Police issued a summons for possession of
- Police delivered a message to a resident of Lee.
- Police were dispatched to two (2) reports of harassment.