Lee Police Activity Log from 02/06/2019:
- Police performed eighteen (18) business checks and
- Police were dispatched to a report of an abandoned
- Police performed three (3) house checks.
- Police responded with McGregor Ambulance to two
(2) medical emergency calls.
- Police answered questions about disposing of fireworks.
- Police responded with the Lee Fire Department and
McGregor Ambulance to two (2) medical emergency
- Police assisted with two (2) broken down vehicles.
- Police responded to a request for a welfare check.
- Police transported a subject to the hospital for an evaluation.
- Police were dispatched to a motor vehicle complaint.
- Police answered questions about obtaining a restraining
- Police issue five (5) motor vehicle warnings.
- Police took an intoxicated subject into protective custody.
- Police responded to a business burglar alarm activation.
- Police took a report of property damage.