Lee Police Activity Log from 04/09/2019:
- Police responded with the Lee Fire Department and McGregor
Ambulance to two (2) medical emergency calls.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle accident.
- Police issued a motor vehicle summons for unsafe lane change.
- Police responded to a report of a vehicle off the roadway.
- Police performed fingerprints for employment purposes.
- Police performed the required checks for two (2) concealed
- Police performed seven (7) directed patrols and business checks.
- Police performed three (3) house checks.
- Police took information about a vehicle repossession.
- Police issued two (2) motor vehicle warnings.
- Police issued two (2) motor vehicle summonses for speed.
- Police performed three (3) sex offender registrations.
- Police responded to a residential burglar alarm activation.
- Police issued a dog abatement notice.
- Police responded to three (3) separate requests for a welfare
- Police notified the Lee Highway Department about slippery road
- Police responded with McGregor Ambulance to a medical
- Police were dispatched to a report of criminal trespassing.
- Police were dispatched to a report of harassing telephone calls.