Lee Police Activity Log from 04/10 and 04/11/2019:
- Police were dispatched to six (6) motor vehicle complaints.
- Police arrested David C. Ragazzo of Merrimack, NH for DUI
and Open Container.
- Police took a report of a missing person. The person was located.
- Police responded to four (4) requests for mutual aid from other
law enforcement agencies.
- Police performed twenty (20) directed patrols and business checks.
- Police responded to two (2) separate requests for a welfare check.
- Police issued seventeen (17) motor vehicle warnings.
- Police performed five (5) house checks.
- Police returned property to the rightful owner.
- Police performed a sex offender registration.
- Police took a report of fraudulent use of a credit card.
- Police responded with the Lee Fire Department and McGregor
Ambulance to three (3) medical emergency calls.
- Police performed community outreach at the Mastway Elementary
- Police responded to three (3) motor vehicle accidents.
- Police responded to two (2) separate reports of suspicious vehicles.
- Police responded to a report of a suspicious person.
- Police took possession of found property.
- Police responded to a report of a struck animal.
- Police were dispatched to a report of an abandoned vehicle.
- Police answered questions about the law regarding posting signs.
- Police assisted with a broken down vehicle.
- Police responded with McGregor Ambulance to a medical emergency
- Police issued a motor vehicle summons for speed.
- Police issued a motor vehicle summons for failure to yield.
- Police issued a motor vehicle summons for traffic control device.