Lee Police Activity Log from 06/05/2019:
- Police were dispatched to two (2) motor vehicle complaints.
- Police performed fourteen (14) directed patrols and business
- Police issued twenty (20) motor vehicle warnings.
- Police issued four (4) motor vehicle summonses for
- Police assisted with a broken down vehicle.
- Police issued a motor vehicle summons for speed in a
- Police issued a motor vehicle summons for op w/o valid
- Police performed a house check.
- Police performed a local criminal history check for
- Police issued a motor vehicle summons for traffic
- Police responded to a request for a welfare check.
- Police took information about a hit dog. The owner was
- Police responded with the Lee Fire Department and
McGregor Ambulance to three (3) medical emergency
- Police responded to a motor vehicle accident involving a
- Police took information about a bear sighting. Please
remember to remove your bird feeders from your yard.