Lee Police Activity Log from 07/02/2019:
- Police delivered a message to a resident in Lee.
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance.
- Police provided a courtesy ride to a stranded motorist.
- Police performed six (6) directed patrols and business checks.
- Police investigated a report of illegal dumping.
- Police responded to a request for a welfare check.
- Police took two (2) separate calls about lost dogs. The dogs
were later found and returned to the owners.
- Police were dispatched to two (2) motor vehicle complaints.
- Police responded to a report of suspicious activity.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle accident.
- Police issued a summons for possession of marijuana.
- Police served paperwork to a resident of Lee.
- Police arrested Joshua D. Winslow of Lee, NH for drive after
- Police issued four (4) motor vehicle warnings.
- Police issued a motor vehicle summons for traffic control device.