Lee Police Activity Log from 07/09/2019:
- Police issued six (6) motor vehicle warnings.
- Police performed ten (10) directed patrols and business checks.
- Police performed four (4) house checks.
- Police responded to a report of a hit and run accident.
- Police responded to two (2) motor vehicle accidents.
- Police are investigating a report of criminal trespassing.
- Police were dispatched to an animal complaint.
- Police performed a quarterly sex offender registration.
- Police performed a civil standby.
- Police responded to a business burglar alarm activation.
- Police issued a motor vehicle summons for unregistered vehicle.
- Police issued a motor vehicle summons for uninspected vehicle.
- Police are investigating a report of theft.
- Police answered questions about an upcoming court hearing.
- Police responded to a request for a welfare check.
- Police responded with McGregor Ambulance to two (2) medical
- Police responded to a report of a dog bite. The owner of the dog
was issued an abatement warning.
- Police delivered a message to a resident of Lee at the request of
another law enforcement agency.