TOWN OFFICES ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. WE ARE NOW LOCATED AT 249 CALEF HIGHWAY - PLEASE ENTER FROM BUZZELL LANE, WHICH IS OFF GEORGE BENNETT ROAD.
Selectmen's Office/Assessing - Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Planning/Zoning and Building Inspector - Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
TOWN CLERK/TAX COLLECTOR
MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. Closed Tuesday & Thursday
Entrance is located at the side of the building.
Appointments are required for the following:
- More than 4 registration renewals on vehicles currently registered in Lee (this can also be done online.)
- Newly purchased vehicle registrations, including transfer of plates
- New to Lee vehicle registrations
- Marriage license application
- Request for birth, death and/or marriage certificates (this can also be done online.)
Voter registration - appointment preferred, but not required
Please call (603) 659-2964 Ext. 307 or 308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for appointments and/or questions. Registration renewals, dog license renewals, vital records and tax payments may be completed online at www.leenh.org.
Governor Sununu has announced the Safer at Home guidance. Click HERE to view all of the documents.
Information on online services are available at http://leenh.org.
CLICK HERE for link to NH Department of Health and Human Services FAQ page on the 2019 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
POLICE – ALL EMERGENCIES CALL 911
- All other inquiries and requests call 659-5866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Officers will address needs via telephone where possible.
- No VIN verifications, fingerprinting, motor vehicle lock-outs, or other walk-in services available
FIRE / EMS - ALL EMERGENCIES CALL 911
- All other inquiries, including burn permits, call 659-5411 or email email@example.com.
- Burn permits are available online at https://nhdflweb.sovsportsnet.net/
- We are recycling office paper and magazines again. Office paper includes copy paper, envelopes and junk mail (but no glossy mail). Please separate these from your mixed paper and throw the mixed paper in Municipal Solid Waste (MSW).
- Open regular posted hours, Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday. Please try to avoid peak traffic day on Saturday. Bulky items are accepted but checks only will be accepted for payment. There will be a drop box available. Employees will not be able to assist you in removing items from your vehicle but will be able to guide you, weigh items, and answer questions.
- In order for our employees and residents to maintain the recommended “social distance” of six feet, employees will not be stationed on the wall during this time. Please keep your children in your vehicle at all times.
- The Highway Department will continue to maintain normal operations at the current time.
- Please call 659-2626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATES AND CHANGES WILL BE POSTED ON WWW.LEENH.ORG