NEW!! ON-LINE MEETING FORMAT
Due to the Covid-19 crisis and in accordance with Governor Sununu’s Emergency Order #12 and Executive Order 2020-04 the Town of Lee will be conducting its public meetings on line for the duration of the Covid-19 crisis. The Town will utilize the Zoom platform to allow the public to listen to and participate in meetings of the Select Board, Planning Board and other public bodies.
If you are interested in viewing, listening to, or participating in a meeting you can do so using any of a number of methods.
- Each meeting will be conducted using the Zoom platform. To access the meeting using Zoom simply download Zoom to your desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone or go to zoom.us and click on "Join a Meeting." Next, find the Meeting ID and Password included on the agenda of the meeting you are interested in and enter that information. Using this platform, you will be able to both see and hear the meeting.
- If you don’t have access to a computer or smartphone you can still access the meeting using Zoom by dialing the number provided on the meeting agenda on a traditional phone (or cell phone) and entering the Meeting ID and Password when prompted. With this platform, you will only be able to listen to the meeting.
- The agenda will indicate if the Chairperson is going to allow public comment and/or participation during the meeting. In order to be recognized during the meeting, you must utilize the "Raise Hand" feature:
- During a meeting, click on the icon labeled "Participants" at the bottom center of your PC or Mac screen. At the bottom of the window on the right side of the screen, click the button labeled "Raise Hand." The Chairperson will recognize you when it is appropriate.
- If you are using a telphone to listen in and want to make a comment or ask a question, press *9 on your keypad. The Chairperson will recognize you when it is appropriate.
- If you experience problems with access during the meeting please contact the number listed on the agenda
- Select Board meetings will still be posted on YouTube. Just go to the town's website leenh.org and click on View Meetings
- Meetings will continue to be posted on the Town Calendar on the Home Page of leenh.org